Sunday, December 27, 2009

yesterdays shopping adventure

We entered Books A Million. We were looking at the cheap books . She asked what do you think of this one??? I think it’s a good one, since it is the one I am currently reading right now. Someone looking on smirked and joined in and said, "maybe I should get this one too?" I said, " yes do, it is very good up to now, I am enjoying it."
She got the book and moved on continuing to look. So did we…realizing it was the same person on the next isle we were on, she said “library books' I assuming she meant hard back books, told her she should look at Goodwill. She said she knows, she gets a lot of her books there for a prison ministry she and her husband are apart of…….. however, they only take soft back books, so she takes her hardcover books to Goodwill herself…… I stated to her, "oh! I buy your books." We both saw the humor in this fact and had a wonderful laugh. Moments in time spent with people brought together by a common interest. Reading, ahhhh, a great adventure inside and out of a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment