Monday, December 28, 2009

The Denim Jacket

I was at TJ's (T J Maxx) and found "The" Denim Jacket I've been searching for and it fit me... the brand was Lauren Jean Co. I had the "where with all" to purchase it but could not decide to do so.
While trying to make up my mind I continued to shop, doing so I ran across a fellow shopper; we were both looking for... after the holiday discounts.
Me being the cutely shopper that I am I admired her choice and gave her my humble opinion of what else would work with her choice. She said thank you. (smile) We continued shop looking... I helped her pick out towels for her son's new bathroom, we also discovered our mutual love for place settings, and that she nor I had a set of dishes with a Christmas pattern. She spoke of a recent family household move and her husband wanting to know how many sets of dishes did she have? She never said.
We disbursed, she went her way I went to take another look at the jacket... size and cost. Still trying to decided I took a bathroom break. I saw that my fellow shopper was still where I left her. Thinking to myself, if she is still there "looking at dishes" after my break I will get the jacket, if she is not I won't get the jacket.
She was still there, I have the Jacket and I am enjoying it very much... this started my quest for jackets - ten to eleven jackets later... but that's another adventure into shopping.

LOOK for : what shoes NOT to wear while shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment