Friday, September 17, 2010

Something to Warm the Winter Blues

This year I am in the mood for sweaters, and yes they are out there already. I have found a burnt orange Willie Smith that I am dying to buy......$range 25 - 30. Working with a small budget I have to be selective about what to buy......style, wearabality, and something that will not alert people to say D---- she has that burnt thing on again.
And I do need to update my jeans,shoes and slacks wardrobe, I know you are saying to ya
self, OMG she is naked (grin) not yet, but the things I do have are Tired. It is time for a make over, I have my new Hair Do it is time for new cloths .
TTFN ...I am off to touch some hanger, and find at least a pair of jeans, shoes or slacks, wish me luck...the cutely shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment