Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shopping in the New Year 2010

Happy New Year Fellow Cutely Shoppers.

Don't you just luv the friendliness (it was not sincere) of the in store greeters trying to get you to spend more money. Per what She (store person) said during our brief conversation... when I entered the store she did not remember me from Jane, when I checked out.
2010 a brand new year, to early in the game to become jaded, smile move on.

I have set a goal of $25 to $30 to be spent on shopping mini-sprees, providing I have stored monies in my savings account. I will be checking out fashion trends and things to purchase so as to be ready for that burst of Spring and going into Summer, as well as adding to my already on hand wardrobe. This year I will phase out SOME of my Capri's, yes I said Capris, I like um.

I am a four foot eleven, one hundred seventy-eight pound, sixty-ish Black Woman, cutely Sizes, Styles and Fashions are not that easy to find. I like Standards, Comfort and Chic, I know not a combination One is likely to find in your just run of the mill shopping, so I will have to get creative. I am looking forward to the hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment